(The CliffsNotes Version)
I've always been able to apply my creativity and passion for content in several areas. After graduating from Midwestern State University in 1998, I've successfully utilized my talents and skills in the areas of copywriting, independent production, screenwriting, radio, blogging, social media, advertising, print media, fundraising, training, podcasting, web video and entertainment. As a consultant and content producer, I've helped clients:
- Launch and improve podcasts
- Develop marketing ideas and strategies
- Reach new audiences with social media, web video and podcasts
- Build social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Enhance messaging to improve communication and SEO
- Achieve and exceed fundraising goals
- Develop marketing materials such as print ads, trade show tools & promotional materials
- Write and produce original visual content & programming
- Write copy that simplifies complicated messaging
- Write scripts for spots, promotions, live/pre-taped content
Some random fun facts about me:
I am a Star Wars fan and my dog's name is Kenobi.
In high school and college I was known for doing impersonations (performed at talent shows).
I can wiggle my ears.
I love going to comic conventions,getting geek swag and autographs.
I got to do live radio with DFW sports legend Norm Hitzges.
I love nostalgia & still love many things from my childhood.
My favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers and...Phoenix Suns.
I frequently quote lines & dialogue from movies.
My favorite rock group is The Smashing Pumpkins.
Julie Newmar told me I was handsome.
In 2014, I saw all of the Harry Potter movies for the FIRST time.